THE LIFTING OF RESTRICTIONS AT HOLY FAMILY CHURCH
Please continue to keep yourselves safe, but now through using common sense and consideration for others, rather than by rules and regulations.
WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
- Hand Sanitiser will continue to be made available in the church porch and we encourage you to continue using it when you enter.
- Although Face Coverings are no longer mandatory, we ask that you continue to wear one while in church out of consideration for others.
- All benches in church are now opened up and you may now sit where you wish, but please respect the personal space of other people. You may kneel, stand or sit during Mass, as you wish.
- Holy Communion will once again be distributed during Mass rather than at the end, but still only in the hand and the chalice will not be offered. You are no longer required to leave church immediately after Mass.
- The Sunday Afternoon 5.00pm Mass will be discontinued after next Sunday.
FROM SUNDAY 1ST AUGUST 2021
- The Offertory Procession of Bread and Wine (but not the passing around of a collection basket) will again take place during Mass on Sundays.
- The Sign of Peace will be restored, although you may wish to offer it through a smile or bow of the head instead of through any physical contact.
- Saturday Morning Mass and Confessions resume from Saturday the 7th of August
- Communal Singing led by choir and organ will resume at the 11.00am Mass.
- Funeral Services and Weddings may once again be celebrated in church.
REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HAVE A SEVERE COUGH OR COLD YOU SHOULD STAY AT HOME AND NOT COME TO CHURCH